This question has been flagged

Hi there,

I use Odoo v13 on Odoo.sh.

I've created a form that creates a task in a project. This works really great and is pretty easy to do.

Now I want to do two things:

1. I want to create a type of search field, where you can search for a client name and then select the customer from that list. I know that I can use the existing fields option, and just add the customer field in there, but this exposes our client list to the general public which I don't want to do. I want the user to type the customer name, and hit a search button, or the field should populate as you type, but I don't want the list to have all the possible values by default.

2. Once the customer is selected, I want the sales order field to appear, but filtered with only the sales orders that are linked to the customer chosen in nr 1 above.

3. In the description field, I want to populate some default information that I want to have recorded (almost like a default value that the user can just use to complete the information I need... Or - I want to create a number of non-linked fields, and then combine the answer of the non-linked fields, into the description field of the task when the form is submitted.

I realise the request might be a little complex, so if someone can help me, and charge for it - I am open to the discussion also.

Thank you,

Rayno

Discard