This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Can someone advise how to create a multiline tab, similar to the one you see on an invoice form? I'd like to add supplementary info to a customer record to record different relationships they have, for which I would select from a list for one field and then manually fill in a couple of other fields. There could be multiple relationships hence needing to do this.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Seems the question is about adding the One2many field, for this enable the studio mode by clicking the studio button and add a new One2many field.

See this blog explaining the same:  Odoo Studio: adding a one2many field

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thank you - I'd found that, but it doesn't explain how to do exactly the part I need, which is how to add a new multiline tab to an existing form, and for that multiline tab to enable me to create new records in a new model that will be linked to the model of the original form. So, the customer form already exists, but a list of relationships a customer has with other customers doesn't. So I need to create a new model "relationships", which then has to be related to the original customer model (customer code or name being the linking field). And when I create new lines, each one automatically is populated with the customer number/name that I am currently editing and I just fill in the info on the other fields.