This question has been flagged

Hi,

I need to create a Custom Dashboard for the module that i have build.Am a beginner in creating dashboard, is there any tutorial videos or any instruction blogs available for this purpose.Expecting a fast response

Thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Easily you can create a new dashboard in odoo using the default dashboard module. See the detailed steps of creating a dashboard from scratch here: How To Create a Dashboard In Odoo

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can refer our free app mentioned below, it is a HRMS Dashboard.You can study the codes used in this module while development.

Open HRMS - HR Dashboard

If you are interested then you can also refer the paid app below

CRM Dashboard

Hope it helps 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Odoo Dashboard Installation

So in order to manage Odoo Dashboard, first you need to install the “Dashboard” module in Odoo. To install the “Dashboard” module in Odoo follow the below mentioned steps:

1) Go to the Odoo app list

2) Then you can search for the module “board”(technical name).

3) Then click on the install button to achieve this feature in Odoo.

Install Odoo Dashboard

Setting up Odoo Dashboard

After the successful installation you can find one extra option inside the search bar of views in Odoo backend.

You can notice a new option  “Add to my Dashboard” inside the favorites section.

Add to my dashboard

So this option helps you to add a custom dashboard as per your need...

You can refer my blog to know more about Odoo Dashboard

Now you can create your own custom Odoo Dashboard for business Analytics using Neat Graphs and Data Plots. Odoo All in one Dynamic Dashboard allows you to create your Own Analytics Dashboard For Odoo to sort, organize, display and use the data as per your requirements.

The features offered by the module are:

• All in One Dynamic Dashboard in Odoo to analyze and strategize the data to implement proper growth steps.

• Create multiple Dashboards for different Odoo modules such as Sales, Purchase, etc.

• Set different Access levels of Odoo dashboard for users.

• Auto- Fetch the required data and plot it on the graph.

• Use the Predefined options to create any desired plot/graph.

• Customize Dynamic Dashboard Theme & Widgets

• Odoo All in One Dynamic Dashboard supports multi-company

• The module is designed to be mobile responsive.

• Export Data Of each Graph to PDf with a Click.

Regards

--
 Webkul
Anisha Bahukhandi
Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
Noida-201301 (U.P.) 
India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.
Discard
Best Answer

Sales & Purchase Dashboard

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/mapol_sale_purchase_dashboard_12/

Discard
Author

Thanks for the replay

Best Answer

Please see this module 

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/xf_dashboard/

which allow to build responsible home page dashboard. Creating custom widgets also are available. 

Discard