This question has been flagged
4 Replies

How can I create several products that have several units of measure, I need a product to have KG at a price per supplier, but I can also choose that product per unit and for the price round per unit?

Discard
Best Answer

If you want to change between UoMs of different categories, you need Bill of Materials (BoM), for example of type "Set" (Kits).

You may want to check this little tutorial:  https://www.twanda.ch/r/mAj

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

By default there is option in Odoo to sell and purchase the product in different unit of measures. You can check this blog for the same:  Purchase in different unit of measures than sales

Suppose if you have a product named Drinking water which can be sell as Unit and as Dozen, in the product master we will set the unit of measure as Unit and set the price as lets say 20. 

Then in the unit of measures menu will set Dozen as 12 times the unit . Then during the sales, user can choose the unit of measure as per the need, if the uom is unit and quantity is 1, then the price will be 20(20*1). If the selected uom is Dozen and the quantity is 1, then the price will be 240(20*12).

Then if you are looking to set different price for the different unit of measures, like 1 Unit of Drinking Water(price 20) and one Dozen of Water(price 200), then you can check for the availability of third party modules or check whether the pricelist in odoo can help you in the case.

Module in v8: Product UOM Prices

Thanks

Discard
Author

Hello, thanks for the answer.

but I can not understand you very well!

Author

The problem I have with Shopping,

there are suppliers that have a product in KG and other suppliers in Units, when I make the purchase order I must choose between kg or units

Author

It's done! I made it ...

Seems the other answer is marked as resolved, can i know how you succeeded ?

Author

I think I marked it by mistake!

his indications were the ones that helped me. Thank you!

using the bill of materials ?