This question has been flagged

Hi, im trying to create a wizard with tree selection to pick some record, but the tree data are not stored in database, they are derived data.

Acctually we are using product_bundle_all, which is a great addon to create a product pack. But we have the need to split our sale order into sub-orders, so in the parent sale order we have sale order line with the pack id(extended product with related product ids), i need to create a wizard to show the spreaded products from the pack and let the user to pick some of them to make new sale order lines into the sub-orders.

Of course the easiest way is create all those derived sale order lines, then use a relational field with domain to pick them, but in this solution, the sale order line must be related to an order, this will create redundant sale order lines.

Another way i tried is to use the temporary data with [(0,0,temp_sale_order_line_date)] in a treeview but in this case, i have no way to interact with those data, no selections, the button action of the model is not triggered(maybe there is not a real record)

i have no idea how to achieve this goal, this is a very frustrating situation.

Discard