This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Using anglo saxon and real price costing method get wrong value for cogs as following :-

i make purchase for 10 unit with 100$ for each one and then buy another 10 with 120 $ for each one

Sold 15 and out term calculted with 1100 which is correct .

when i vlidated invoice booked cogs with 1800 it mean cost clculated from current cost price on product form not from cost when deliver this items so outerm account  will has a credit balance with 700 

Discard
Best Answer

You could have something not configured properly.

Odoo DOES use the actual cost of the Purchase Orders and DOES NOT  use the product cost:

These two Purchase Orders:

With this Sales Order:

Produced this Invoice:

And this Trial Balance:

Discard
Author

It is working now

It wasn’t before (for invoicing on orderd qty) even qty in invoice = deliverd qty in sales order

Thanks 👌

Best Answer

I suppose you mean Average Cost when you say "Real Price".   

I tried this example in Odoo 13 (Enterprise) and the stock posting for the sales invoice is $1650 (15 x $110), which is correct.   Product Cost shows as $110 which is also correct.

Discard
Author

I mean Costing method First in first out and you can try this scenario

Buy 2 units with 5 $

Buy another 2 with 6 $

Sell 3 Units out term account will booked by 16

isuue invoice cogs and out term will booked with 18 now we have differnce 2 $ for out term account

I see this happen because odoo will booked entries with cost brice showed on product form on invoice validation not consider original prices that booked in out term account

Yes, I agree. The COGS is calculated from the product cost and does not take account of the different receipts.