This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello all,

I need help to create a lead automatically when i create a new contact using automated actions 

Discard
Author

Thank you very much. This worked

Best Answer

Hello,

1. Go to Settings-> Technical -> Automated Actions -> Create

(Or by using Studio)

Note: this will create new lead/opportunity directy after saving the newly created contact, with contact name as customer field and contact name as lead name

Hope this will Help.

Discard
Best Answer

Thanks for your explanation, alouna ahmad! Would it be possible to convert just those new contacts which are marked with a certain tag i.e. "lead" tag? 
Usecase: I´m at an event and receive businesscards of two people. Person A is interesting but will never buy from me -> This person schould be stored as contact (not a lead). Person B is a potential customer -> he should be stored in contact with a tag "lead". Only Person B should then be created as a lead based on the "lead" tag. Possible?

Discard

Hi Horst, I did this by adding a boolean checkbox field (called "Active Lead") in the contacts record (using studio), then adding the same automation as shown above although instead of triggering "on creation" I triggered "On Creation & Update" and used the new field as the Trigger Field. Then the new lead is created as a result of going into a contact and checking the box for active lead.