This question has been flagged

Is it possible to use the Marketing Automation app for social media marketing campaigns? I can only see it works with emails. Maybe using Server Actions to create a post on social media if changing the target to another module say Social Media instead of Contacts. 

any thoughts?

Discard

Reasons I would love an answer to this:

I think Marketing automation is all part of a Marketing Campaign - why not unify all in one place? This would align with Odoo's core value to 'keep it simple'. Just a simple smart button on the campaign would be fine.

The email marketing app is missing unicity for emails on partners (to avoid sending 2 email to same address), making it hard to use without a lot of database work. So marketing automation is great even for simple one time emails to multiple partners, for this reason.

Are you ready to take your Instagram marketing to new heights? Ascend Viral's eBook has everything you need to know. This eBook will help you unlock the full potential of Instagram for your brand by giving you valuable insights, useful tips, and powerful ways to make money. Find out how to make interesting content, optimize your profile, get more friends naturally, use hashtags well, and a lot more. Don't wait, download now to boost your Instagram marketing and achieve unheard-of success. With Ascend Viral's eBook, you can improve your Instagram game. Sign up today to save 50% and get a leg up on the competition:

https://www.ascendviral.com/dominate/ig/7633

Best Answer

Hi Sir

It Is Easy while creating a child activity on campaign use another Server like Social Platform to target the needed Audience

Discard