This question has been flagged

Hello, Odoo Community!

I'm currently working on setting up my manufacturing module in Odoo and have encountered a challenge with workcenters. I need to configure my workcenters to support two different shifts, as our production runs in a two-shift system. The main goal is to track and analyze production metrics separately for each shift to improve efficiency and performance.

Here's what I am trying to achieve:

• Shift Configuration: Ability to define two shifts (e.g., Day Shift and Night Shift) in each workcenter.
  • Production Tracking: Track metrics such as output, downtime, and efficiency separately for each shift.
  • Reporting: Generate reports based on shifts to see the performance and output differences.

I have explored the standard Odoo manufacturing settings but haven't found a straightforward way to implement this.

My Questions:

1. Is there a built-in feature in Odoo that allows for this kind of shift-based configuration and tracking in workcenters?
  2. If not, what would be the best approach to achieve this? Are there any custom modules or third-party apps recommended for this purpose?
  3. Any tips or best practices for setting up and managing multiple shifts in Odoo's manufacturing module?

Any guidance, suggestions, or insights from your experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: For v16

Discard

please specify the Odoo version

Author

Hello @Ricardo it's for v16