This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello !

I have a question about the configuration of document layout.

I have configured the document layout in settings->Business Documents->Document Layout->Configure Document Layout.

And when creating a new Quotation in Sales application, the generated pdf of quotation does not contains any things of layout when click on "Send By Email".

It contains only informations of quotation and nothing about logo, company address, ...

Is it normal ?

And how can I do to add those informations ?

Thanks in advance.

Johan

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello,

After a certain time that I was busy on other thing I come back to fight this problem.

And I have resolved it.

How I resolved it ?

In first our server is a debian Buster.

I have checked the logs in "/var/log/odoo/odoo-prod-server.log" and I found this line :

2020-12-09 14:07:16,418 4452 WARNING odoo-prod odoo.addons.base.models.ir_actions_report: wkhtmltopdf: b"The switch --header-spacing, is not support using unpatched qt, and will be ignored.The switch --header-html, is not support using unpatched qt, and will be ignored.The switch --footer-html, is not support using unpatched qt, and will be ignored.QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-odoo'\n"

wkhtmltopdf:b"The switch --header-spacing, is not support using unpatched qt, and will be ignored...

Then I have stopped the odoo service, uninstalled the actual version of wkhtmltox (0.12.5) and replaced by the last version (0.12.6) with patched QT.

I have restarted the service and tested the pdf generation.

All is ok now.

Best regards

Discard
Best Answer

Thank you Johan!!!!! it worked amazing!

Discard