This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello ,

We have the community version 13 and we want to add fields.

Is Odoo studio valid on the community version ?

On the Apps you can buy a studio version, has anyone already done such an action ? Add fields in the contact modules for example.

Thanks.

Discard
Author

Hi Niyas ,

I was able to add my field.
Thank you, you're great. 

Hi Niyas. Great explanation. Can you tell me the name of there a paid module in odoo app store? Or send me a link? We want to use the community version instead of the enterprise version. But I need the design functionality for forms and reports. It would be super if you can help me. Ward

Best Answer

Hi,

The odoo studio is available for the odoo enterprise edition. If you want to add to your odoo community instance you can do it  from the custom module by inheriting the corresponding the corresponding model and view.

Also there is a paid module in odoo app store, which provides similar functionality of odoo studio in the odoo community, if you are interested you can check it out in the odoo app store.

For adding custom fields to the views/models from user interface without any custom modules, you can do it by your own, by checking this: How to Add Custom Field From User Interface In Odoo

Also you can check out this module: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/dynamic_partner_fields/

Thanks

Discard