This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I would like to make sales orders, several per month and several per customer per month. Then come end of the month, put all those orders on one invoice per customer. I would also like the choice to combine the sales order lines on one invoice line but that is not mandatory. to copy all order lines on the invoice is also ok, sometimes even preferred.

We used to call this "combine shipments" in the erp i used to work with form a certain firm in Richmond usa :D

After googling and searching in odoo apps I turn to the community as I'm clueless :D

Thank you for your help!

Discard

did you already get resolved?

Sorry for bumping this but I really need this urgent. I cannot be very hard, can it?

Best Answer

This is already done by Odoo itself, with the only condition that the sale orders need to be in manual state(when you confirm the sale order as a sale and get the state to be invoiced). in the tree view you could select all the sale orders that you need to invoice and in the more drop down there is an action that reads "Make Invoices". Clic on it and you will see a wizard to create the invoices for the selected sale orders with the option to group the invoices by the client, meaning that you don't need to worry about if the sale orders are for the same customer or not, with grouping invoices you will end up with one invoice per client.

Hope this helps 

Discard
Best Answer

Step 1. Credit note all invoices

Step 2. Navigate to sales orders TO INVOICE

Step 3. Select all sales orders with the check marks

Step 4. Action create invoice

All the sales orders will be combined into 1 invoice.

Discard