This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Is there any ways to make client queue system, connected to odoo ?

Discard

What do you means with client queue??

Author

Same as system in bank, when customer joins the hall and takes row ticket by selecting theme of his visit.

do you mean by something like token system?

Author

Yes :) Sorry, I did not knew, how to name it. http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v3/1889232603/17_bank_hospital_automatic_queuing_system_token.jpg

I am not sure. I didn't find any module for that but it can be made.

Right now I think there is no functionality. Its need customization.

Best Answer

Hello,

Odoo Queue Management helps you reduce the loss of a potential sale due to ill-managed waiting line management. Introduce a self-ticketing token management system for the customers and a neatly designed token display screen on the front-end while managing every aspect of Checkout Line Management on the back-end. 

Features

1. The module provides the feature to introduce the token system for the Queue management in the store

2. The customer can generate and print out the tokens themselves and wait for their turn.

3. The incorporated token counter is displayed on the screen.

4.  The token counter also displays the departments catering to the customers.

5.  Neatly designed dashboard for the admin to overview all the necessary information like the total tickets generated in a month or year, total customers served etc.

6.  The status of the token can be marked as Done, Progress or cancel by the admin depending upon the necessity and requirement of the customer

7.  Different departments can be created according to the type of service and products.

8.  The admin can see the token creation history in the Odoo back-end.

9.  The token dispensing sequence can be customized by the admin in the Odoo backend.

Regards

--
 Webkul
Anisha Bahukhandi
Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
Noida-201301 (U.P.) 
India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

Discard