This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi all,

I'm trying to complete a purchase order from a subcontractor. When I try to receive the product it says that it is 'waiting for availability' from the subcontractor. I don't get why this is the case as the subcontractor has all the needed parts. I double checked and they are all available under: "Physical location/Subcontracting location". I also correctly made a subcontracting bill of materials with all the needed components.

One thing that I did notice is that if I look at the product template of the product that I want to buy that under 'purchase' the checkbox 'subcontracted' is left unmarked. However it is greyed out and there is no way that I can check it. Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

If the checkbox "Subcontracted" is left unmarked, you can mark it by going to the Manufacturing module or by clicking on the smart button named "Bill of material" on the top of the product form. Go to that particular Bill of material, click on "Edit" and there will be a field named "Subcontracters". You can add more than one subcontracter there and it will be done as soon as you save your changes.

Hope it helps..!!

Steffy

Junior Odoo Consultant

Tel: +353 1 886 5684 (IE) +44 121 285 5684 (UK)  +91 964 381 7554 (IN)

Target Integration | CRM ERP Cloud

Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

Discard