This question has been flagged

Hello I would like to know how and where the subtotal is calculated in the sale.order.line. Background of my question is that is this sum generally shown as net assets. I want to change this sum so that here the gross sum is shown. Example as standard: Article A 1 Unit Price incl tax € 1.19 tax 19% Total € 1.00 However, it should be represented as follows: Article A 1 Unit Price incl tax € 1.19 tax 19% Total € 1.19 The splitting connect net € 1.00 tax share € 0.19 € 1.19 gross sum is to be maintained. I also wish that this or not only in the mask where I enter the order or the invoice will shown , but also in the printable reports, such request, order, invoice. I think that here a corresponding code calculates the thing and I hope that when this code is changed, this will shown differently in the masks or reports. Moreover, I have already clicked on the control settings, price incl tax. This unfortunately did not the desired success. I want to clarify it again change the subtotal in the sale.order.line of net in gross. Thanks for any help.

Discard
Best Answer

Check _amount_line() method in sale.order.line

Discard
Author

Ok. But somehow I do not understand the calculation. Could'd be grateful if someone could explain the calculation me, or tell me how I can control the subtotal in with Anticipated