This question has been flagged

I have seen other questions about various Accounts and ACLs but none of these questions solves my issue. (like: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/cant-validate-invoice-in-multi-company-document-type-account-operation-read-25737)

I cannot process customer payments on some invoices because of this Access Denied. I have checked the ACL and the users all have Read, Write, Create, and Delete access on multiple groups they belong to. This object is both Account and Account Entry under the ACL. The multiple groups should be allowing these users access.

I have even gone into the ACL and given every group RWCD for Account Entry just to test and still I get this error on only some invoices. I have compared the customer with other customers and the accounts are the same, products with products and those accounts are the same, and invoices with invoices and they don't appear any different. I just don't get why this permission issue is happening when all groups should have RWCD access for Account Entry.

Discard

Have you checked access rules?