This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Used Yenthe666 scripts from GITHUB but can't find where it put the odoo folder structure. Did a search with odoo-server.confg. addons and odoo, but it's not returning anything. I'm stumped. Looked at the install script and saw the install path, but they just aren't there. I'm using DO for hosting so there's nothing funky there.

Discard
Author

Thanks for your response brother! Nope didn’t change anything. Well just site name and admin password, but that wouldn’t change the instal. Used Ubuntu 22 initially, but rebuilt with 20 and the odoo directory is now there. The odoo-server.conf is still missing… I can’t get the silly admin password! Lol

Are you able to Open Odoo from browser? If yes then you can get the details like config path file from Odoo log

You can check the Odoo service file from the below path .. you will find the command with config file path

/etc/systemd/system/odoo-server.service

Author

So weird… I am able to open it, but the config file in directory you mentioned is not there… I’ll run a search and see if it’ll locate it.

Best Answer

Hi,

If you didn't change anything in the installation script file and the installation script run successfully

The Odoo folder path is /odoo

The Odoo config file /etc/odoo-server.conf

Discard