This question has been flagged
3 Replies

When i confirm the sale quote, i get the message below. Now i have no idea what to do, and can't generate the MO from the sale quote.

No rule has been found to replenish "Product_Name" in "Physical Location/Warehouse: Transit Location". Verify the routes configuration on the product.

​​My product is set with the route Manufacture/Replenish on Order (MTO) and the materials used are all with route Buy/Manufacture.

How can i fix this?

Discard

i am also getting same issue please somebody help me odoo13 community

in my case, it happened because the Sale Customer is the same as current company logged in

Author Best Answer

Ok, i was making this test with my own company as the client and i needed to set a delivery address for my company.

After i setup the delivery address, the problem was gone.

Discard

Yes, I had the same problem and has solved the same way, creating a customer address works fine

Best Answer

You can also change the location route in the customer, go to: Sales/customer /sales & purchase:

in inventory section: customer route: put Partner Locations/Customers

Or create another customer.

Discard

Yes, It's Help to me. Thank you.

it worked for me, thanks!

Best Answer

But how to set delivery address to my company? As my company has already had the address filled in 'Setting > Companies > My company' and still I got those error.

Discard
Author

Search for your company in Contacts, and in Contacts & Addresses tab add a Delivery Address.