This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, I would like to know the placeholder for BBA Structured communication (in Belgium like +++XXX/XXXX/XXXXX+++) to put in my email template when I send an invoice to my client.

So it will look like this in my email template:

REFERENCES

Invoice number: ${object.number}
Total amount: ${object.amount_total} ${object.currency_id.name}

BBA Structured Communication: ${Placeholder I am looking for}

I have browsed online but cannot find anything as it is very specific for Belgium,

Thank you for your inputs

Discard
Author Best Answer

Ok I tried again and again several possibilities and finally nailed it :

${object.reference}

Thanks again for your help,

Best

Discard

The field used to store the BBA structured communication is payment_reference so you try the following placeholder {{ object.payment_reference }}

Best Answer

If you are using Belgium Accounting module (l10n_be), the payment_reference field hold the BBA structure and you can add it to your email template. 

Check the code in l10n_be  which override the methods to generate the BBA for Belgium per invoice or partner and you can select the communication type and communication standard (Free, Based on Customer, Based on Invoice)  from the journal from advance settings under Payment communications section. So if you already using Belgium Accounting then the communication type: based on invoice and communication standard:  Belgium and the payment reference will in format  +++XXX/XXXX/XXXXX+++ :

odoo/account_move.py at 15.0 · odoo/odoo (github.com)

Discard