This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Is there a way to scan a product that would create an RFQ for that item at it's purchase unit of measure? In Kanban parlance I'm looking to barcode the process that is normally achieved by using a "Withdrawal" Kanban card.

In the Inventory module, if you look at the Operation types there are a few canned options that include barcodes that work with the Barcode module. One is delivery which is the opposite end of the spectrum from what I'm interested in. Can I copy Delivery and create a new type called (RFQOrder or something like that)?

The issue I have is that when a roll of labels (non-inventoried expense item) is removed from STOCK, id like to instantly queue up the replenishment order for that roll that was just "consumed." I couldn't find any information in the Google.

Discard
Author Best Answer

This is not possible in any Odoo version up to v14 or as of typing my own response.

Discard
Best Answer

If you visit the Replenishment Menu and click CREATE, you can scan in a product with a barcode to populate the Product field that Odoo waits for you to populate:

You can then select BUY to force an RFQ to be created.

They keyboard shortcut for this button is ALT-C so if you can print a scanner specific barcode for ALT-C you can also scan "CREATE" prior to "PRODUCT".

Discard