This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi everyone,

We just started using Odoo Online v11 and we are having difficulties trying to configure projects and tasks that all employees can see on the "Awesome Timesheet" mobile app.

This is the behavior that we are seeing:

- employee 1 creates a project with some tasks and sets its privacy to "Visible by all employees". All employees can see the information in Odoo main portal but only its "creator" can see the info in the mobile app.

- employee 2 creates a project with some tasks and sets the privacy to "Visible by all employees". The same behavior happens as with employee 1. Employee 1 can see the info in Odoo main portal but nothing in the mobile app.

It is like if only the "creator" of the job can manage the project in the mobile app. It is not even attached to the "Project Manager" or "Followers". I can change those two to another employee 3 and still, the info is only available to the employee that created the project.

Am I missing something? Is there a group right that I need to change? Is this the only way that the mobile app works?

Any help will be appreciated.

Discard

Carmelo, I am also struggling with the same access rights behavior you described.  Of the many projects in our system, I can only access (via Awesome Timesheet) the ones I created.  While the app works well for me, the missing access is not useful for the other project team members.    

same issue with me after tried many ways !!

Best Answer

Same problem here. Opened a ticket.

UPDATE:

Got an answer from odoo support:

Hello,

The behavior described in this ticket is known and an internal task to modify it has been created. Although the change may happen in a future version of Odoo.

Note that the conditions for a user to see a project in the Awesome Timesheet App are: Project must be active and at least one of the three following conditions is true:

- the user is assigned to at least one task of the project

- the user has already done at least one timesheet in one task for the project

- the user is set as project manager for this project

also the project must be in the user's favorites

I hope this helps

Best regards,

Lucas

Discard
Best Answer

hi, does anybody know if there is already a solution for this? The extension is unusable in our organization since only project managers can adjust the time. Thank you

Discard
Best Answer

You can check http://www.probuse.com/blog/probuse-odoo-apps-25/post/mobile-timesheet-odoo-511 

Discard