This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am trying to notify some users when a partner is create. Using Automated actions the process is as follow: 1-create an automated action and link it to partner 2-add a server action that create the message you want to display ( Model Email.message) 3- Link this message to a specific user ( Model Notifications)

step 2 is working fine the message is beeing created, for step 3 I need to fill the message field using a formula. the formula should get the index of the last record created in table mail.notification.

Can anyone help

Discard
Author

Ok , I found it but am still facing problems making it work. In Automated Action -> Create Object there is a field called "create id " which will give you the ID of the latest created record. I have crated a temporary field in res.partner called temp where this id is stored, but it seems that the server is going into a loop, can Anyone tell us how create id work in automated action create object?

Best Answer

You may flexible configure automatic notifications using the app https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/total_notify/

Discard