I have problems with the subject.
I'm trying to create a server action when a new customer is created. After, I'll need to create another server action when a customer is edited.
I'm not using a module and code, but I'm using functionalities in Settings->Technical
First, I created a Server action (just send an email, to test)
- Action name: sendemail
- Object: Partner
- Action Type: Email
- Condition: True
- Sequence: 1
In Email configuration
- Email address: my email address
- Subject: New customer
- Message: New customer [[object.partner_id.name]] has been created.
Then, I created the Automated action that will call the Server action
- Rule name: newuser
- Related Document Model: Partner
- Active: (selected)
- Sequence: 3
- Before Update Filter: (empty)
- After update Filter: (empty)
- Trigger Date: Date
- Delay After trigger Date: 0 Minutes
- Set Responsible: Administrator
- Add Followers: (empty)
- server actions to run: sendemail
Of course no email has been sent. The outgoing mail server is properly configured, and sending manually emails is ok.
No email in the queue, nothing at all. It looks like the Server action is not involved.
Please, give me some good suggest.
Thanks in advance