This question has been flagged

In version 16 our company currently has the assigned salesperson for each customer (contact). We are able to get the salesperson to be automatically assigned when a sales quotation is being made. Which then in turn adds the same sales person automatically to the invoice generated by that sales order.

We have instances where sometimes an invoice will be made without a sales order. I have tried looking into automated actions and so far the automated action (as far as I know) is limited to actions in that model.

I am trying to get the invoice to automatically get the salesperson that is assigned to the customer (contact) that it is being made for. Currently, if an invoice is being made manually and not by the processing of a sales order. It auto fills the name of the person creating it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

This is a possible solution. (Settings / Technical / Automated actions)
The first time you save the invoice, the salesman field of the invoice is filled with the salesman assigned to the customer.
It can be changed later.

It is important to configure the domain correctly. This model contains account moves and purchase invoices. We do not want to interfere in other cases.

Discard