This question has been flagged

I have the strange phenomenon that the automatic replenish does not work.

This error message always comes:
No rule has been found to replenish "Product-X"" in "WH/X/01". Verify the routes configuration on the product.

A supplier is assigned in the product in the Purchasing tab, with a price and quantity greater than 0.
In the Stock tab, the Buy route is activated.

Reordering Rule is created for the product.
Location is the same as the putaway rule.
Trigger is auto and Min and Max Quantity is set as well as Multiple Quantity.

When I click the Replenish button on the product, a purchase order is created but the reordering rule doesn't work.

Discard
Author

It is triggered after the minimum stock with the scheduler.

Current inventory: 0
Minimum stock: 2
Maximum inventory: 3

For the supplier, the quantity is 1.

This is not the expected behavior... Do you have any customs installed?

I did try on V15 and seems to work fine with a putaway rule set and the replenishment set to auto on the sublocation.
1. Hope your rule is set to sublocation WH/X/01 and not the parent location WH/X
2. Are there any other routes (e.g receive in 2 steps) that are configured for the product or category?

Best Answer

1- How do you trigger the reordering rules? By minimum stock? By MTO? By running scheduler?

2- The supplier quantity is greater than the quanity that would be bought by the replenishment rules? (Ex. Reordering rules (5, 100, 10), current stock 80, supplier quantity 50)

In case 2 what is happening is that odoo can't find anyone that sells a small amount of that product, so it can't trigger any rule. In case 1 its more complicated, so we first need more info.

Discard