This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I have started maintaining an installation of Odoo 13 that seems to be missing the Archive/Unarchive Actions for records and I have been trying to add this functionality back without success so far.

I hope people here can help me!

Discard
Author

Hello Niyas,

thank you for your reply, the forum does not yet allow me to answer you directly so I hope you see this: 

I tried that approach. The option is missing for all models including res.users which is currently the most pressing for me, so I tried adding a new one and adding it to the form view, but sadly that did not fix the issue. 

Best Answer

Hi,

If there is no active field in the model, just add a active field of type of type boolean in the model and then add the same field to the view and keep it as invisible. Now you will have archive/unarchive option in the action button.

For more, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNRONFlI3xo

Thanks

Discard
Author

Hello Niyas,
I am commenting here since I cannot comment on your other comment: yes, i am logged in as admin and i rechecked the access rights.

Best Answer

Hi  Friederike Thies,

Archive and Unarchive options are available on a record if the model has a Boolean field named active

Follow these steps to add the active field,

In Py

active = fields.Boolean(default=True)

In XML,

Hope it helps,

Kiran K

Discard

In XML,

<field name="active" invisible="1"/>

Author

Hello Kiran,

I tried that option on the Res.Users model but sadly it did not affect anything, the archive option is still missing.