This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I added my repository where I add my apps which I taken from my launchpad repository. So far looks, good. But it seems, apps.openerp.com updates apps only once - when you create that repository in apps.openerp.com. If I update my launchpad repository with new apps or code, in apps nothing updates. So the only way to update it, is to delete apps repository and create again.

Am I missing something?..

Discard
Best Answer

I think this is what you need: https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/3369

Note that your apps will appear under Installed Modules not under Apps because in Apps there is only official openerp apps not modules downloaded from launchpad or added by you and remember to update your module list.

Discard
Author

No, I'm talking about new openerp feature. You can create repository by loging into apps.openerp.com. Which takes addons from your launchpad repository and they appear in apps section (then anyone using openerp, can directly install it from apps section). But the problem as I said is that it updates only when you create repository in apps, but if you update your launchpad repo, then in apps nothing updates. The only way I found to update was to delete and create apps repo again.

How long did you wait? I can't imagine it will update in real time, probably once a day or maybe once a week.

Author

It says it scans for updates daily. Well I've waited a day. I'll try to wait a bit more and see if it changes. Anyway it would be best if there would be refresh button where you could just update when you want. Fixing a bug and having to wait for a week to update does not sound exciting at all:)