This question has been flagged
1 Reply

hi,

I am experimenting with project managment Module since a little while and find it not very workable.

1. the gantt view does not show the current date (so you don't have a good idea where you actually are in a project)
  2. gantt view randomly shows the bars for tasks filled or empty or half filled (I guess this should indicate the completion status) so this is pretty useless

At the moment I wonder whether I just don't get how to use it or whether it is just a half-baked module, or a demo

Is anyboyd using Project management really? Can anyone recommend best practise or any how-to's? What I have found so far (youtube i.e.) all stay a little superficial and don't seem to be based real life usage of it

Discard

I also got the same feeling. The module has lot of promise but the gantt view was not very useful in pratice. As you said : the current date is not shown, the view become larger and larger when you add tasks and project and you need to scroll to view tasks, but unfortunnally the label also scroll so you do not know who is who... The gantt can not be printed (is was an important document for meeting)

Any information how to really use this module would be fine.

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same. The project management component is not really usable as it is. Too bad.

Discard