This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am using the online version of odoo, which I think it is v15 enterprise (15 days free trial).

I am using only the CRM model. For my case, I have a manger with an "all documents" access rights and an employee with "only own documents".

What I expected, Adding the employee to the follower list and sending an email, as a manager, to the employee. From the email, the employee can access the lead with the specified access rights, that can be edited from the UI.

There are three cases:

1. lead owned by the manger, follower is an employee (not working as expected)
  2. lead owned by an employee, follower is an other employee (not working as expected)
  3. lead owned by an employee, follower is the manager(Working as expected)

The problem is that, the email that the employee reserves does not send him to the shared lead, it sends him to the discussion dashboard.

So, I am trying to edit the access right of the Lead/Opportunity model to allow the follower to see leads they follow. In the Personal Leads record role, I edited it to..

['|',('message_follower_ids','in',[user.id]),('user_id','in',(False,user.id))]

and it is not working.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I found the solution here. I could create another Group, but I edited the Personal Leads record role to be...
['|',('message_is_follower','=',1),('user_id','in',(False,user.id))]
and now the employee can see the leads they are follow.

Discard