This question has been flagged
1 Reply

AGAIN, and this is a CONSTANT issue with Odoo, I suddenly get a white screen after doing nothing-special.

The browser's web log says:

Error: QWeb2: Template 'CrashManager.error' not found
Error: QWeb2: Template 'ControlPanel' not found

There is literally no fix for this online, but records of it happening since Odoo 8.

Without guessing, and without answering "Reinstall your database" (i.e. blow away your whole company and a year's work), how do you force Odoo to simply get on with things when a module won't load, or auto-disable that module, or pop up some kind of dialog to let you do other things, or give some debuggable detail on how to make it "find" the QWeb2 templates?

This is literally the most unreliable software I've ever seen, with the largest collection on unanswered questions in any forum. Will Odoo step up, or do I need to move to another system?

Discard
Best Answer

There is no match for "CrashManager.error" or "ControlPanel" in the Odoo Support Ticket database, going back 9 years.

There are three matches for "Error: QWeb2: Template":

Two were non-reproducible, the other was related to a Community Module. 

Did you see if you get more information if you try Asset Debug mode?  That is, add /web?debug=assets to the end of your URL, such as http://localhost:8069/web?debug=assets

If you are a licensed Customer, you can log a Support Ticket at odoo.com/help

Discard