This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have an odoo 13 version under ubuntu 20.04 and I want to add a third-party application downloaded from the odoo apps store. I directly create a Custom addons folder via the SSH terminal but I cannot add my application. What should I do please?ave an odoo 13 version under ubuntu 20.04 and I want to add a third-party application downloaded from the odoo apps store. I directly create a Custom addons folder via the SSH terminal but I cannot add my application. What should I do please?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello Niyas,

Thank you for your help.

I have already created a folder "Customaddons". 
My problem is to add my new module in this folder "customaddons".

I have install Odoo 13 in ubuntu 20.04 on a terminal by vps server. I am not in ubuntu exploitation server in my computer. I have Windows. 
I am not a technical expert of Linux language and it's difficult to me to add my module in my Odoo environnement.

Have you some easy procedure to help me ?
Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

What you have to do is that create a new folder and add path to this folder in the addons path inside the odoo configuration file. Odoo configuration file most probably will be located inside the etc folder. Navigate to the etc and there you can see a file named odoo.conf or odoo-server.conf(Name can be changed based on who sets this up), inside the configuration file, there will be a key addons_path, add a comma and add the new path to it and restart the odoo service after placing the custom modules in the folder.

Once the odoo server is restarted, go to the UI and activate the developer mode and Click Update Apps List and search and install the module.

Reference:

1. How to Download and Install Module From Odoo App Store

2. How To Add Custom Modules And Custom Addons Path In Odoo14

Thanks

Discard