This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Dear All, I am using OE V7, and testing payroll, when i am creating Employee Payslip then accounting entry not generate. Is there any configuration error or functionality issue.

Please response.

Discard

we are looking for odoo outsource service provider in PK

Best Answer

You need to install hr_payroll_account module for this. After installation, Go to Salary rules, that you added into Salary structure for the employee contract. Open that rules form and from Accounting tab, set Debit Account and Credit Account for the rules and save it. Now, Open Employee Payslip menu and In Other Information tab, Set Salary journal for accounting entries. Now try by Confirming Payslip for employee. It should generate Accounting entries for that. Hope this will help you.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

Discard
Author

Thank you.. i already installed of this module

thanks.. this answer works for me...

Best Answer

You can set the "Debit Account" or "Credit Account" in Salary rule. (menu : Human Resources/Configuration/Payroll/Salary Rule) Which rule used in "Employee Payslip", Under "Details By Salary Rule Category" page. Now try by Confirming Payslip for employee.

Thanks,Nirav Jani

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Solanki,
Can you help me Please 

I am having problem in creating draft entry for the pay slip I generated .

This is the error i got

Discard

Keep the Debit and Credit Account for the Salary Rule "NET" and then try...Remove any other debit and credit account for other salary rule..except deduction

Were you able to solve this?

Best Answer

Hi there! I am trying to make a monthly salary contract of an employee. I create it and I then confirm it correctly, but no customer invoice is generated in accounting - customer invoices page. Can someone help me? my enabled modules ara payroll, payroll accounting & einvoicing and payments. Nothing is generated in Accounting-Customer Invoices. In the video I am viewing it does generated automatically at 2:45. The link of the video: http://www. youtube .com /watch?v=-3YYe-LLiJU

Discard

Can someone help me please? After confirming an employee payslip, no customer invoice is generated in accounting tab...

Invoice won't be generated, Journal Entry will be created, plz check.

Best Answer

I didn't found "Accounting tab" for setting Debit Account and Credit Account in Salary Rule in odoo 9 Payroll module. would you please tell where should I get this setting in odoo 9, here is my http://awesomescreenshot.com/0995y1sg14 screenshot of salary rule edit screen. I want to know accounting information of payroll, is there any doc about it? please let me know.

Discard