This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello community,

When creating a Quotation, you can add a Note. However, when printed, it is printed in italics. What ways can there be for it to end up being printed in non-italics?

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Nikita

You can change the Printed Note font as follows:

1. Go to Settings and Activate the developer mode

2. Go to Settings > Technical > Views and search for report_saleorder_document

3. Edit > at line 86 change 'font-italic o_line_note' to 'font-normal o_line_note', Save and reload your Browser.

BR

Ricardo

Discard
Author

Thank you!

I found many views containing "report_saleorder_document". As I understand it is different Reports. I can correct this line in all of them. Is it possible to make it so that when creating a new report, the setting with a normal font is immediately applied?

You need to Change only the "report_saleorder_document" as explained and it will work immediately!

Best Answer

Hi,

You can inherit the corresponding report template and remove the applied style.

Just activate the developer mode and navigate to Settings -> Technical -> Reporting -> Reports, search for Quotation / Order , click and open it, click on Qweb Views at the top right and open the template named report_saleorder_document.

See the highlighted section of the template which is responsible for the italic style. Just Edit and remove it from UI(which is not recommended) or create a new module inheriting this template and apply the changes.

For Reference: How To Inherit And Modify Existing PDF Reports in Odoo

Thanks

Discard