This question has been flagged
2 Replies
I have odoo 11 installed on ubuntu 18.04.  
After having backed up my database, it won't let me in.
Checking the status window I get the following error and I don't know what to do:
 2019-09-01 15:25:47,296 2914 ERROR SQM odoo.addons.base.ir.ir_cron: Call from cron Update SLA Timer for server action #637 failed in Job #11
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/alfa/Developments/odoo11/odoo/odoo/addons/base/ir/ir_cron.py", line 102, in _callback
    self.env['ir.actions.server'].browse(server_action_id).run()
  File "/home/alfa/Developments/odoo11/odoo/odoo/addons/base/ir/ir_actions.py", line 540, in run
    eval_context = self._get_eval_context(action)
  File "/home/alfa/Developments/odoo11/odoo/addons/mail/models/ir_actions.py", line 61, in _get_eval_context
    eval_context = super(ServerActions, self)._get_eval_context(action=action)
  File "/home/alfa/Developments/odoo11/odoo/odoo/addons/base/ir/ir_actions.py", line 496, in _get_eval_context
    model = self.env[model_name]
  File "/home/alfa/Developments/odoo11/odoo/odoo/api.py", line 760, in __getitem__
    return self.registry[model_name]._browse((), self)
  File "/home/alfa/Developments/odoo11/odoo/odoo/modules/registry.py", line 179, in __getitem__
    return self.models[model_name]
KeyError: 'website.support.ticket'

Discard
Best Answer

As I can see from log, you are using custom module "website_support" and I think you forgot to move the website_support folder to  custom addons folder in your new environment, 

So you have to add the  website_support module folder to your custom addons folder. Also make sure that all custom modules used in that DB is moved to custom addons folder in your new environment.

Also if you are using custom addons folder, don't forget to add it to the path in the odoo config file.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I appreciate your help, I will review it

Discard