This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have Community version 14 hosted externally, and I am using two companies, using the second one to create a new product appear the follow secuurity error

Due to security restrictions, you are not allowed to access 'Rutas de Inventario' (stock.location.route) records. Records: Comprar (id=7) User: Jose Arias (id=2) This restriction is due to the following rules: - stock_location_route multi-company Nota: esto podría ser un problema de multi-compañías. Contact your administrator to request access if necessary.

Any guideline to solve this issue?

Discard
Best Answer

It says that user José Arias does not have access to inventory route called "Comprar".  You can solve this going to the route "comprar" (buy) and looking if it has the company assigned. If it does, remove the company from the route, thus allowing that this route can be used for both companies.

Updated: Looking at your screenshots, I can see that you have 2 "comprar" routes. The solution I suggest is keep just one route "Comprar (or buy)", put the company field empy, so that you can use the same route for both companies. So that way you won't have the possibility to be using the route crossed between companies.

Discard
Author

Daniel, Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I did not find the route "comprar". where I can reach this configuration? I activate Developer and in ajustment I review Security "Reglas de Registro", Register Rules and I find Stock Location Route Multicompany but even though I add several profiles the result is the same. This is not way to go to the rpoute. isn't it?

Enter developer mode, then settings, inventory, and find the section "multi-step routes". Enable it, save. then go there again and click over the "set warehouse routes". Then you will have in inventory/configuration/routes. Here you will find the route "Buy" ("comprar" in Spanish), and that route should have the field company empty in order to be used in both companies.

Author

This are the screen shot form my configuration

SanMiguel is the company that does not allowed create productos.

Look at security récords.

I guess that the issue is here.

But I dont know how solve it.

Best regards

Jose

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Daniel Blanco
Enviado: lunes, 12 de julio de 2021 9:18
Para: Jose Arias
Asunto: Re: Security issue creating products - multicompany

Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo.

Author Best Answer

Daniel, I followed your indications. I create Buy (comprar) record fo rthe other company but the error is the same.

This is a security issue but I am administrator wharehouses are created and rotes were configurates. I know I have something wrong. I don't know how attach screenshot tho this foro, but I will send directly to you my configuration. 

Thanks again for your support.  

Discard

I edited my original answer. See up.