This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Probably just not something I'm understanding about the interface, but I've got multiple people working in the Project module in OpenERP 7.0 running on Debian 7.0, and I keep getting multiple "Done" and "In Progress" project/task stages popping up. I figured that OperERP creates a new stage each time one is added by an individual, so I cleared out the extras and everything seemed to be fine, but now if someone creates a task outside of a project (uses the "create" button under My Tasks) there are no stages available to it; the user then creates the stage and they keep building up until we have multiple "Done" columns, etc. Am I missing something about the intended operation here?

Discard

An answer is much appreciated

Author

agree, we have the same question :-) just does not make sense every project gets the stages... this makes the tool quite unusable we are looking for an answer too :-)

Best Answer

If you wish to have same stages then you might want to consider creating a model project and duplicating to create new project so the stages are copied over. 

You can also optimize the stages from Project > Configuration > Stages menu. You can view this menu while you are on developer mode 

Discard