This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I have a Warehouse with two locations: 

- one location (WH/Stocks) is where the stock is available for e-commerce. If there is no product on this location, the product appears out of stock on the eshop.

- one location (WH/Internal) is where the stock is kept for internal uses, B2B activities and so on. The products on this location must not appears in the available stock for sells.

The problem is that when I place stock on WH/Internal, this stock appears available on the shop.

For instance if my inventory is the following

Product A:

• WH/Stock: 5
  • WH/Internal: 2

Product B: 

• WH/Stock: 0
  • WH/Internal: 3

Both Product A and B appear available on the e-commerce, 7 products A are available and 3 product B are available. What I want is: 5 products A are available, product B is out of stock

How can I do that?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Smita, this exommerce threshold feature is not available in v16 enterprise. Is there any workaround or other solution

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Smita, please could you advice me how to activate section with Availability on card e-commerce? Thank you, Silvi

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Leonard, I have your same problem and Smita's answer is not exactly what I'd need.

Have you managed to solve this issue in Odoo 12.0?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Leonard,

When you create your products that you want to keep in your internal location, go to the Ecommerce tab of the product form and select Availability = "Show inventory below a threshold and prevent sales if not enough stock" 

Using this feature, you can select the quantity that you want to keep in your internal location as the availability threshold. In your case for Product B, keep Availability threshold = 3. So that whenever a customer opens Product B page on your Ecommerce website and tries to order it only 2 quantity will be available, when the 2 products will be sold out an error message of "Temporarily out of stock" will be displayed on product page if product is available in WH/Internal and not available in WH/Stock.

I hope that answers your question. I have tried this in Odoo V.14

Thank you

Smita Henej

Junior Odoo Consultant

Tel: +353 1 886 5684 (IE) +44 121 285 5684 (UK)  +91 964 381 7554 (IN)

Target Integration | CRM ERP Cloud

Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram

Discard
Best Answer

V13 You should have to warehouses. One for online and one for Internal. 

Discard