This question has been flagged
3 Replies

In our company we are experiencing issues with the Outlook synchronization: for an unknown reason at an unpredictable moment Outlook starts sending meeting requests from meetings in the past to all invitees.

It is triggered by the Odoo-Outlook synchronization.

We have a bug report with Odoo support, but they can't seem to find the issue and after 6 months they still don't have any solution ready.

I would be very surprised if we are the only company with this issue. We only have 6 users using the Outlook synchronization so it can't be a scaling issue...

I'm reaching out to the community to hear who has experience using the Outlook sync and how it works for you.

Thanks for your feedback!

Discard

It happened with me also. I wonder if it is setup issue or bug with Odoo?

Author

Beste,

Ik ben er niet tot maandag 9 januari.

Gelieve uw mail door te sturen naar info@fermax.be en mijn collega's helpen u met veel plezier verder!

Koen Van Isterdael

www.dobiss.com

www.fermax.be

:::

Dear,

I'm out of the office until Monday January 9th.

Please forward your mail to info@fermax.be and my colleagues will be glad to help you with any request.

Koen Van Isterdael

www.dobiss.com

www.fermax.be

Beste,

Ik ben er niet tot maandag 8 april.

Gelieve uw mail door te sturen naar info@fermax.be en mijn collega's helpen u met veel plezier verder!

Koen Van Isterdael

www.dobiss.com

www.fermax.be

:::

Dear,

I'm out of the office until Monday April 8th.

Please forward your mail to info@fermax.be and my colleagues will be glad to help you with any request.

Koen Van Isterdael

www.dobiss.com

www.fermax.be

Best Answer

Also having the same issue.  Any movement on this yet?

Discard
Best Answer

We have the same issue. Odoo keeps sending updates for recurring meetings. Any solution yet? 

Discard
Best Answer

Click File in the menu toolbar.
To the bottom left of the window, click Options.
In the Outlook Options window, select Calendar.
Under Calendar Options, remove the checkmark from “Add an online meeting to all meetings”
Click OK.

Regards,
Peter 

Discard

The checkmark was not set in Outlook. Any other ideas what could cause the issue?