This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have created a product and created a list of Bill of Material associated with this product. Components are purchased from suppliers, and I have specified the leadtime of each component.

I want the system to know the overall leadtime of the product, and it should be able to calculate leadtime automatically. That is, once I change leadtime of one component, the system should recalculate the new overall leadtime based on the information I input.

Can odoo calculate leadtime automatically based on leadtime in bill of material? If a special module/app is required to install, can anyone recommend it to me?

Thank you!

Discard

Hi Anran,, can you please state your purpose too,,, for giving you an efficient answer

Hi Baiju,

I am using Odoo to manage inventory and purchase order. Since the leadtime is long, I want Odoo to tell me when should I make a purchase order. I don't want to calculate overall leadtime by myself and keep tracking of lead time all the time. Do you know how to solve this problem? Thank you!

Best,
Anran

--

Anran Di
Supply Chain Analyst
SwipeSense, Inc.
+1(734)709-8687
www.swipesense.com

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Baiju KS <baijuks@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Anran,, can you please state your purpose too,,, for giving you an efficient answer

--
Baiju KS
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post How to let odoo calculate lead time based on Bill of Material automatically?

Best Answer

Hi Anran,

Odoo can automatically calculate the lead times based on bill of material.

Please refer this link to have a better idea: https://doc.odoo.com/5.0/book/5/5_15_Manufacturing/5_15_Manufacturing_lead/

Discard