This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi, how can i make a SO available for csv export and not:

Please note that only the selected ids will be exported.

Thx

Henk

Discard
Best Answer

Select any number of records in the list view and click on the "more" button on the top of the list. Then click on "export" and a wizard will open.

Discard
Author

Only Id's will be the output ( Odoo 8 )

It shouldn't if you select the field you would like. Note that you will get an id if you select a related field, but not if you select another field of the related object. For example, if you export sale order lines and you select "product" as the field to export, you will get an id. If you select "product/name" as the exported field, you will get the product's name.

Hi Ludo,

Thanks for your answer ( volgens mij kan het ook in het Nederlands ) Its a little bit hidden i found it now.

But i want to make this automatic order is placed > and send order by mail  ( with optional headings ) to dropshipping company

Do you know an option?

Regards,
Henk

2014-11-05 9:12 GMT+01:00 Ludo - Neobis <ludo@neobis.nl>:

It shouldn't if you select the field you would like. Note that you will get an id if you select a related field, but not if you select another field of the related object. For example, if you export sale order lines and you select "product" as the field to export, you will get an id. If you select "product/name" as the exported field, you will get the product's name.

--
Ludo - Neobis
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

Not that I know of. Using the email templates you should be able to automatically email on a certain action, but I'm afraid you can't auto-generate exports. If you are able to construct code you should be able to handle it, but this is customising more than configuration.

Best Answer

Hi Henk,

Install the module "web_export_view". Then, in the list of sales order, select the ones you want to export and click en the button that said "Export current view".

Thats all!

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Discard

I don't see this available for Odoo version 8 yet.

Author Best Answer

Hi Juan, i have installed it for Odoo 8 but it doesn't show up.

Is it available for 8?

Thx

Henk

Discard