This question has been flagged
2 Replies

i need to configure multi company with multi pos in openerp.can you provide me a help

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

First you have to install multicompany module and manage shop ,

then create one

1.Company

2. Shop

create shop for another company  and select warehouse related to company

3. now install Point of sales Module

4. Create New point of sale

In point of sale select shop which is related to another company
in this way you can manage multiple company with multiple point of sale and also create seperate user for seperate company and point of sales

Discard
Author

thanks for your support but in the pos screen of second company there is no button for start selling

You have to give access rights for user which is related to second company

it seems you did wrong configuration, so once check you configuration for multiple company , shops, warehouse and point of sales , then assign one user who have allowed your second company

i will send you the link.pls check ,can correct me the configuration
username:admin
pwd:123

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Atul Kumar jain <jain.atul43@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

it seems you did wrong configuration, so once check you configuration for multiple company , shops, warehouse and point of sales , then assign one user who have allowed your second company

--
Atul Kumar jain
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False

--
Thanks&Regards
Jyothi
Senior Developer
Siroco technologies

Hello @jyothi Peoples are here for guidance and answer for question , if you want any kind of consultancy you can contact me over mail my mail id is , jain.atul43@gmail.com

Author Best Answer

inthis it shows an error Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Partner, Operation: read)

Discard