This question has been flagged
2 Replies

i try to send purchase requisition to suppliers but i can't send email when i click on send to suppliers why please help me.

Discard
thanks for your reply but email setting is working. i m new in Odoo i have internship using this erp.
So to begin a purchase i need to make purchase requisitions and send it to suppliers.(It is not working)
but when i create a quotation and send it by email it s working i still dont understand the purchase processus :( can u help me

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Nigel <mops@talktech.com> wrote:

Settings->Technical->Email Setup incoming and outgoing servers is probably the issue.

--
Nigel Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

Author

thanks for your reply but email setting is working i did gmail setup. i'm new in Odoo i have internship using this erp. So to begin a purchase, i need to make purchase requisitions and send it to suppliers.(It is not working) but when i create a quotation and send it by email it's working i still dont understand the purchase processus :( can u help me

Settings->Technical->Email Setup incoming and outgoing servers is probably the issue.

Send by Email is working.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Nigel <mops@talktech.com> wrote:

--
Nigel Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

And the "Send by Email" button is not working?

Author Best Answer

thanks for your reply but email setting is working i did gmail setup. i'm new in Odoo i have internship using this erp.

So to begin a purchase, i need to make purchase requisitions and send it to suppliers.(It is not working)

but when i create a quotation and send it by email it's working i still dont understand the purchase processus :(

can u help me

Discard
Best Answer

Send by Email is working.

Discard

If send by email is working, then requisition is working. You convert the Supplier quote to a Purchase Order (after approval if required). You receive the inventory (if physical) and generate a quotation to your customer. So: Purchase Requisition -> Request for Proposal -> Supplier Response -> [Requisition Approval] -> Purchase Order -> [Add to Inventory] -> Customer Quotation The [] things may or may not apply to your workflow or may have other steps.