This question has been flagged

I'm interested in implementing barcodes for use our product packaging as well as to achieve the following:

• Unique barcode using a GS1 international prefix (for product retail packaging)
  • Barcode for Manufacturing Lot and/or Customer's Invoice number (for product retail packaging and traceability for warranty support).
  • For use in printed versions of Quotations, Invoices, Sales Orders for ease of input for staff
  • For use in warehouse packaging to identify the box in inventory.

Is there any documentation available for the current alpha v8 release (Odoo) from Github?

Discard

Luke - as an end-user not a service provider I am also interested in the answer to this and all the other questions you are asking. Please drop me a line at kurt@cmr-direct.com if you wish to discuss these types of issues.

Hi Kurt,

I’m currently travelling extensively, but will get back to you on this as soon as possible once stable v8 has been released.

Regards,
Luke Branch | I.T. Manager
WE Tactical Training (International) Ltd. | WE Airsoft Industries International

luke@weairsoft.com

serrated-paper.jpg
Go to www.weairsoft.comWE-USA.png

HK tel: (852) 2782 0181

facebook-40x40.pngtwitter-40x40.pngJoin Us On Google+!Check Out The WE Youtube Channel!Chat with me on Skype!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material and/or material protected by law. Any transmission or use of this information may be a violation of that law. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and date this email (including any attachment to it) from any computer system. You should also not disseminate or copy the email. We do not assure the security of information electronically transmitted and your communication with us through such means signifies your acceptance of any risk attaching thereto. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority states them to be the views of WE Tactical Training (International) Ltd.

From: Kurt Haselwimmer <kurt@hertford-developments.co.uk>
Reply-To: Followers of Barcodes <catchall@openerp.my.openerp.com>
Date: Friday, 20 June, 2014 1:46 pm
To: WE WETTI <luke@weairsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Barcodes

Luke - as an end-user not a service provider I am also interested in the answer to this and all the other questions you are asking. Please drop me a line at kurt@cmr-direct.com if you wish to discuss these types of issues.

--
Kurt Haselwimmer Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP.Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Luke,

okay - I too am waiting to see what makes it out in v8 - we're currently running a heavily customised opencart store at www.cmr-direct.com so I am interested to see how usable the odoo v8 store is or whether we have to stick with the existing cart as frontend.

Kurt

Dr. Kurt Haselwimmer
Director

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hertford Developments Ltd
Willow House, 100 High Street, Somersham, PE28 3EH
Tel +44 (0) 845 899 0257  Fax +44 (0) 845 899 0259
------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi Kurt,

I’m currently travelling extensively, but will get back to you on this as soon as possible once stable v8 has been released.

Regards,
Luke Branch | I.T. Manager
WE Tactical Training (International) Ltd. | WE Airsoft Industries International

luke@weairsoft.com

serrated-paper.jpg
Go to www.weairsoft.comWE-USA.png

HK tel: (852) 2782 0181

facebook-40x40.pngtwitter-40x40.pngJoin Us On Google+!Check Out The WE Youtube Channel!Chat with me on Skype!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material and/or material protected by law. Any transmission or use of this information may be a violation of that law. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and date this email (including any attachment to it) from any computer system. You should also not disseminate or copy the email. We do not assure the security of information electronically transmitted and your communication with us through such means signifies your acceptance of any risk attaching thereto. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority states them to be the views of WE Tactical Training (International) Ltd.

From: Kurt Haselwimmer <kurt@hertford-developments.co.uk>
Reply-To: Followers of Barcodes <catchall@openerp.my.openerp.com>
Date: Friday, 20 June, 2014 1:46 pm
To: WE WETTI <luke@weairsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Barcodes

--
Kurt Haselwimmer Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP.Access your messages and documents in Odoo
--
Luke Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

Hi Luke, have you had a chance to get more insights on this topic?

Author

Hi Kurt & William, Unfortunately i've not had time to revisit this yet, however as soon as i've figured out how to do so in my own Odoo 8.0 instances i'll definitely post back here with some instructions and a description of what i've found.

Hello, Any news about this request ?? In advance Thank's