This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi,

There's problem in arabic characters in report, when we generate report. I can't read arabic text.

there's Screenshot in this mail. Could you please help me to solve this problem. is there any modification can help me in this case. Also how can i add specific arabic font ( font type) and apply in the openerp style.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Salam Alykom.. :)

If you are a programmer i advice you to use Webkit Reports and rebuild your reports, i can supply you with an example (i.g. Journal Entry) if you wish.

Webkit Reports supports LTR & RTL in one report design based on the selected language direction, and it supports Arabic language and fonts.

Discard

Assalamu'alaykum Hi, I wish to know how Webkit Reports works, please supply me with an example. Thanks

Wa alykom alsalam Mr. Fahreza,,

We are off until next Wednesday (eid holiday).
Add me on Skype and let us talk.

Regards.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Muhammad Fahreza wrote ----

Assalamu'alaykum Hi, I wish to know how Webkit Reports works, please supply me with an example. Thanks

--
Muhammad Fahreza
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False

hi ! Great to hear you

We will have eid tomorrow, eid mubarak for you!

jazakallah khayr

On Saturday, October 4, 2014, Anas Taji <anastaji@windowslive.com> wrote:

Wa alykom alsalam Mr. Fahreza,,

We are off until next Wednesday (eid holiday).
Add me on Skype and let us talk.

Regards.

--
Muhammad Fahreza
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False --
Anas Taji
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

--
Muhammad Fahreza
PT VISI

anas.taji-sw

--
Muhammad Fahreza
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False
Best Answer

Salam ...

if you are not a developer I suggest to check this link , I think it may helps you

Regards...

Discard
Author Best Answer
  1. The Problem is the letters are separated and are written from left to right (ltr),
  2. How can we change algorithm from left to right (LTR) to right to left.
Discard
Best Answer

You can use this module to fix rendering of Arabic text in RML reports:

https://bitbucket.org/openerparabia/openerp-arabic-reports/

To install it, go to the Downloads link in the page linked to above (bottom left corner), click on the "Download repository" link, extract the downloaded zip file into a folder, e.g. arabic_reports, in the addons folder of your installation. Restart the server, Update Modules List, then install the module like any other. The module name is "Arabic Support in RML Reports".

Discard