This question has been flagged
6 Replies

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to allow my employees to book the meeting room? So once book, it will be shown to the meeting room's calendar.

Any help? Thanks.

Discard

Hi Eric, Have you got the solution?

Dear Nhomar,

Appreciate if you could guide me one doing that.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
C. L. Lim
General Manager
STP Chilled & Frozen Products S/B
Tel: +60 3 62731530  Fax: +60 3 62731630
Total Constant Sdn Bhd
Tel: +60 3 62722989  Fax: +60 3 62751292
email: cllim@stp.net.my

This electronics mail message and any accompanying attachments ( the Message ) is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed (the Recipient) and may contain confidential and privileged information proprietary to the STP Chilled & Frozen Products Sdn Bhd/Total Constant Sdn Bhd (STP/TC) and/or under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for the delivery of the Message, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the correspondence (electronically or in hard copies). Unless the sender is specifically authorized by STP/TC, the Message shall not bind STP/TC in respect of any statement, agreement, course of action and/or undertaking. The Message also may contain the sender's personal opinions which are not necessarily those of STP/TC.  The Message is archived in the STP/TC's electronic mail archive and may be read by persons authorised by STP/TC to manage the said electronic
archive.

Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎22‎ ‎July‎, ‎2014 ‎1‎:‎05‎ ‎PM
To: cllim@stp.net.my

Did you try make a CRM case + automated action (Which will create the calendar)? It is a little complicated, but it can give you lights without program.

--
Nhomar Hernandez Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

Did you find any solution regarding it ?

Best Answer

Was a module ever done regarding this demand? Would be interesting to find out!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi.

You have to create a modul.

Create a model for rooms property, and a simple view to show this model for the users.

Let's start here: https://doc.odoo.com/v6.1/developer/03_modules_1.html/

Bye.

Discard
Best Answer

Did you try make a CRM case + automated action (Which will create the calendar)? It is a little complicated, but it can give you lights without program.

Sorry but I don't have the time now to make a big example, but read teh book looking for these two concepts, Segmentation on CRM and Automated actions.

Discard