This question has been flagged

I have imported products to my openerp instance + their quantities and sale price. Some of the items are more of dead stock...no even records for the cost price. How do i post the opening Stock?

Discard
Author

Anyone to help on this? I want to start selling via the POS...but my concern is, how do i come up with the opening stock? How will i post to the opening stock account...from the chart of accounts?

HI mmycool, Do you got solution for this?. Can you please share the solution with me?

Best Answer

Can you give me your configuration details. Did you checked "Generate journal entries for stock accounting" in settings-> warehouse. If you done this, you got the option "manual" or "real time" in product creation accounting tab. Select "real time" and give in and out stock accounts and also give valuation account in product category screen. Goto warehouse -> Physical inventory click on create. Select location product quantity of all products. save, confirm it and validate.

Discard
Author

@samba... can i give you a url of my installation for guidance?

Thank you mmycool,
please send me that URL

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 3:57 PM, mmycool <michael-musya-gmail-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

@samba... can i give you a url of my installation for guidance?

--
mmycool
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False