Hands-on Odoo product training sessions with our experts.Early bird - €950
Sep 30 Oct 1
Aula Magna • BE
Lunch & Drinks
- Develop useful common features used in Odoo modules
- Understand models, fields, and interaction between models.
- Work with computed fields, relational fields, dependencies and constraints.
- Use basic views: form and list.
- Development of modules using Odoo.sh
- Customize anything you want in the user interface.
- Understand the web client design.
- Learn to write more maintainable code.
- Discover the Odoo IoT App.
- Improve the productivity of a company with the IoT Box.
- Learn to develop drivers for new devices.
- This class is recommended for developers.
- Understand theoretically the QuickStart Methodology.
- Apply the methodology in different practical cases.
- Get efficient advices to build an efficient QuickStart team (recruitment, profitability, etc.).
- Understand advanced features.
- Learn advanced configurations.
- Draw the use limit of Odoo in specific use cases.
- Accounting App: The perfect sales speech.
- Get an advanced overview of the Odoo Inventory in v13
- Understand theoretically, within a supply chain framework, how each core functionality works
- Apply the knowledge acquired onto real-life use-cases
- Learn the best practices to reach operational excellence