Channel Account Manager (Spanish Speaker) - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Latin American Channels Sales Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative Channels sales teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
This dynamic Channels Sales role will allow you to become a business management expert across countless industries. Channel Account Managers manage Odoo's diverse partnership network. Our partners add Odoo's products and services to their existing business model, creating new verticals and revenue opportunities for their company. You will work closely with partners to pursue leads, close deals, and evaluate project requirements for feasibility. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there are over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Train partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software
Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines
Collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements
- Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
Our executives are in contact with a large diversity of customers in many regions covering many different industries which will provide them with a unique opportunity to learn and understand how the use of business applications software can become a competitive tool for these customers
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Passion for software products
1-2 years experience in sales
Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
Experience with ERP
Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA Matching, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$90,000 OTE. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. The salary reflected includes commissions or variable pay, where applicable.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.