8. Connect Easily 3
11. Drivers 4
13. Support of ZPL For label printers
3. Why an IoT Box if we have the Cloud? 1
6. IoT Box Communication 2
24. Get Involved 5
29. Pricing reminder 25 € / month / box 3000 € for developing a driver
22. Generic Bluetooth LE drivers - python gatt - Automatic detection and searching for services - Unique through Bluetooth mac address
18. Only one browser tab can take control over the device Trigger buttons in the same way as barcodes The pedal works as a keyboard device
25. Get started for test/demo Download the image on nightly: https://nightly.odoo.com/master/posbox/ Calver versioning: 18.10
30. Thank you. #odooexperience 2018 EXPERIENCE 2018
16. USB Automatically detected on boot Takes highest resolution possible fswebcam
17. Attach screen to HDMI on boot and determine url to load: - Dashboards - Workorder screen
1. The IoT Box and the cloud Josse Colpaert • IoT / Logistics Developer A little bit more technical approach EXPERIENCE 2018
23. Our todo - Add automatic security certificate - Many nice-to-haves - Integrate old Posbox modules
28. Ask Odoo to write the driver(s) - Focus of the partner on customer value - Reuse - Revenue sharing
26. Create your own drivers - drivers map in modules - Downloaded to the IoT Box - Integrate with existing USB / Bluetooth LE Manager - Tell us about the best libraries
12. USB Network CUPS Don’t look at shared printers Automatically scanned on boot No double on other IoT Box
10. Token / base url ping? Connected/not Or copy/paste to the Wireless Access Point Hello, I am <IoT Box> with <mac>, <ip>, <token> and <devices> Unique identifiers for devices
5. Simple devices Avoid data silos Security bridge At the right place in the cloud ASAP in the cloud Start/stop for complex machines Manipulate things Network admin in the cloud Work order automation
21. Generic USB drivers - pyusb / usbserial - The USB manager scans continuously for devices - Keyboard class for pedals - Unique by product/vendor - Own driver: - Inherit USBDriver class (registration through metaclass) - Inherit supported() method, check dev field - Write into value field (ping_value for keyboard trigger)
- 916 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 916 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 odoocdn.com
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features42570 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it20659 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks17966 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website13756 Views .
Open Source Licenses13632 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks12984 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it12056 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management10119 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8974 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)8942 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 108050 Views .
How to use API to connect external tools7365 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20157277 Views .
UX best practices to create your module7140 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework6894 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant6872 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls6691 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation6462 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model6205 Views .