Odoo Live Chat: tips and tricks to convert more visitors and offer real time support
9. The risk of Live chat
11. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
1. Odoo Live Chat: tips & tricks to convert more visitors and offer real time support Nicoleta TRISTAN • Customer Engagement EXPERIENCE 2016
7. Key features Collaborative – Invite Feature Flexible – create your own channel Quantifiable – reports Live reaction – discuss on the spot Real results – leads & users helped
4. How to target your audience Do they need information or your services/product? • The decision maker or scout? • The IT guy, the sales, the boss Who are you talking to? • Are they just fishing for info? Is there a follow-up? • Are they interested in buying ?
10. Conclusion Why use Odoo Live Chat? • Everything integrated • Flexible • Real time • Collaborative
3. Introduction Why use the live chat? • Offer instant support to your visitors • Manage your helpdesk through the live chat • Qualify leads Is the live chat a good fit for your company? • Use it a tool to offer information • Use it as means for helpdesk • Attract people • Convert visitors into leads
2. Introduction 1 How to target your audience? How to lead the conversation? What type of chat is it? Conclusion 2 3 4 5 Key features Demo 6 7
6. How to lead the conversation Ask the right questions • Which one of your product/services they want? • Are you using other solutions/products? • Are they a company, individual? • Can I call/contact you today? Aim towards a demo or a deal • Can I show you how it works • Can we schedule a call? • Are you interested in buying ? • Can we schedule a follow-up • Invite someone else in your company in your chat
5. Helpdesk Lead Aquisition ● How to Qs ● Can your product? ● I am getting an error ● Is your product managed... ● Help locally ● Help in the same language What type of chat is it? ● I am interested in your product ● Your product vs a competitor ● I was interested in OpenERP ● My business needs ● My business is struggling ● Looking for a solution
- 170 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 170 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 12 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41228 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it12460 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11456 Views .
Open Source Licenses9800 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website9393 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7655 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks7199 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6167 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156046 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5613 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5469 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5317 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4885 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4643 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4151 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4098 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework3977 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3972 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3851 Views .